Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Danum Trip




















Images from my latest trip to Danum, Lahad Datu. The weather wasn't what I expected it to be... when I left Sandakan, the sun was scorching hot, by the time I reached Danum it poured!! It just made things difficult .. But on the 2nd day it cleared up... And I managed to get some shots. Wouldn't say they were perfect but it's better than nothing.. Well... this is Photography!! It's all about going back to that same spot over and over again till you get the perfect shot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleasing images - possible of a competition winner

Jonathan T. said...

thanks! will be posting up more images soon!

Jollence Lee said...

Hi Jonathan, I just missed you at Danum. I came a bit later, now back in KK. You manage to get some shots of the red leaf monkey and gibbon. May be next time you get better shots.